Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Answer I Should Have Given

As Webmaster for our church Web site, www.stmargaretsemmaus.org, the Rector asked me if we could have a blog as part of our Web site. I said no. Starting the next day, and continuing every day for a week, all I could think about was my 'no' answer. I concluded that the answer I should have given was 'I don't know.' I didn't know anything about creating a blog.

So I went to the Web and found out. I created a blog for myself, FlockFeeder, to learn how to do it. Now I know how, so here is our church blog.

Meanwhile, I went to the Rector and told her about the answer I should have given. And I apologized.

Our church is St. Margaret's Episcopal Church in Emmaus, PA. I hope to recruit many members to add their thoughts here. I also hope generate some lively, thoughtful and entertaining discussion.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:37:00 PM, Blogger Lunar Mark said...

Thanks, Meta. I can use your help too. If you have anything you want to post just let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home