Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Hands of Ministry




Let the hand of God guide you
as your hands work through each day.
Follow Him through the Psalms
with this thought in mind.
When you lift up your hands in His name
you are His Hands of Ministry.


Psalm 8
4 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, *
the moon and the stars you have set in their courses,

5 What is man that you should be mindful of him? *
the son of man that you should seek him out?

6 You have made him but little lower than the angels; *
you adorn him with glory and honor;

7 You give him mastery over the works of your hands; *
you put all things under his feet:


Psalm 18 II
21 The Lord rewarded me because of my righteous dealing; *
because my hands were clean he rewarded me;

22 For I have kept the ways of the Lord *
and have not offended against my God;


Psalm 24
3 “Who can ascend the hill of the Lord? *
and who can stand in his holy place?”

4 "Those who have clean hands and a pure heart, *
who have not pledged themselves to falsehood,
nor sworn by what is a fraud.

5 They shall receive a blessing from the Lord *
and a just reward from the God of their salvation."


Psalm 26
6 I will wash my hands in innocence, O Lord, *
that I may go in procession round your altar,

7 Singing aloud a song of thanksgiving *
and recounting all your wonderful deeds.


Psalm 28
1 O Lord, I call to you;
my Rock, do not be deaf to my cry; *
lest, if you do not hear me,
I become like those who go down to the Pit.

2 Hear the voice of my prayer when I cry out to you, *
when I lift up my hands to your holy of holies.


Psalm 31
3 Be my strong rock, a castle to keep me safe,
for you are my crag and my stronghold; *
for the sake of your Name, lead me and guide me.

4 Take me out of the net that they have secretly set for me, *
for you are my tower of strength.

5 Into your hands I commend my spirit, *
for you have redeemed me,
O Lord, O God of truth.


Psalm 47
1 Clap your hands, all you peoples; *
shout to God with a cry of joy.

2 For the Lord Most High is to be feared; *
he is the great King over all the earth.


Psalm 63
1 O God, you are my God; eagerly I seek you; *
my soul thirsts for you, my flesh faints for you,
as in a barren and dry land where there is no water.

2 Therefore I have gazed upon you in your holy place, *
that I might behold your power and your glory.

3 For your loving‑kindness is better than life itself; *
my lips shall give you praise.

4 So will I bless you as long as I live *
and lift up my hands in your Name.


1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW.
Lost in wonder, love and praise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home